Salem Lutheran School has a vision of nurturing children’s development academically, spiritually, and socially. Following the example set by Christ, children are inspired to care about relationships with others established through mutual respect, honesty, and compassion.
Transitional Kindergarten – Eighth Grade | Glendale, CA
Salem’s students test in the 90th percentile in the country
Salem offers small class sizes between 16-26 students per class
70 years of excellence in Christian education and leadership development
Salem Lutheran is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Accreditation involves assessing strengths, challenges, and detailed action plan for improvements.
Salem offers an education from a Christian perspective. All subjects are prescribed by the State Board of Education. Students graduate with confidence and a solid educational foundation.
What Makes Salem Unique?
- Individual Attention for Every Child
- Our Signature Legacy Leadership Program
- Significant Academic Strength
- Extremely Well Behaved Children
What gives our kids “the Edge”?
We are developing children who will have the confidence and life skills to: Lead, Inspire and Serve.
Why Should Parents Choose Salem Lutheran?
- Profound Christian Community for Children and Parents. You will make life-long friends.
- Our Signature Legacy Leadership Program that shapes the hearts and souls of our children.
- Accelerated Academics. Our academics are beyond those of the public schools and those of many Private Schools in the area.
- Respect and Responsibility. Members of the community, camps, field trip sites, etc. consistently share that they are amazed at how well behaved children from Salem are. We stand out!
- Affordable. We are one of the most affordable Private Christian Schools in the area. Salem Lutheran Church is generous to underwrite each child’s tuition to the tune of $2,000-$3,000 each year so as to keep tuition reasonable.
Is Salem Lutheran School Diverse?
We are a diverse community in terms of our: ethnicity, sociology-economic connections, education levels, etc. Come see for yourself!
What is the School’s Connection to the Church?
Salem Lutheran School is a ministry of Salem Lutheran Church.
Educating students through quality instruction emphasizing Jesus Christ as the foundation of their lives, so their potential can develop in faith.
Schedule an in-person tour of the school using our online scheduling system. We look forward to seeing you!