- JK-2nd grade- 1 book per week
- 3rd-6th grade- 2 books per week
- Books are checked out to students for a one-week time period and can be renewed.
- To renew a book, students should bring the book back to recheck out their book.
Overdue Book Policy:
- If a student has an overdue book, he or she will receive an overdue notice including the replacement cost of the book.
- Students with an overdue book or books may not check out additional books until the overdue items are returned.
- If the book is not returned by the end of the school quarter, the student will be asked to replace the same title or cover the cost of replacing the book.
- Quarterly fees to be settled at the end of the quarter when librarian presents students names with an overdue account to the office.
Second Grade- 10:45 to 11:00
Fourth Grade- 11:45 to 12:00
Fifth Grade- 12:15 to 12:30
Jr. Kindergarten- 12:45 to 1:00
Sixth Grade- 1:00 to 1:15
Kindergarten- 1:15 t0 1:30
Third Grade- 1:30 to 1:45
First Grade- 2:15 to 2:30