Salem Lutheran School has a vision of nurturing children’s development academically, spiritually, and socially. Following the example set by Christ, children are inspired to care about relationships with others established through mutual respect, honesty, and compassion.
Junior Kindergarten – Eighth Grade | Glendale, CA
- Individual Attention for Every Child
- Our Signature Legacy Leadership Program
- Significant Academic Strength
- Extremely Well Behaved Children
We are developing children who will have the confidence and life skills to: Lead, Inspire and Serve.
- Profound Christian Community for Children and Parents. You will make life-long friends.
- Our Signature Legacy Leadership Program that shapes the hearts and souls of our children.
- Accelerated Academics. Our academics are beyond those of the public schools and those of many Private Schools in the area.
- Respect and Responsibility. Members of the community, camps, field trip sites, etc. consistently share that they are amazed at how well behaved children from Salem are. We stand out!
- Affordable. We are one of the most affordable Private Christian Schools in the area. Salem Lutheran Church is generous to underwrite each child’s tuition to the tune of $2,000-$3,000 each year so as to keep tuition reasonable.
We are a diverse community in terms of our: ethnicity, sociology-economic connections, education levels, etc. Come see for yourself!
Salem Lutheran School is a ministry of Salem Lutheran Church.
Salem to us has been a wonderful change from our previous school. We love that it’s small and friendly. The school community really provides a nurturing, positive environment, allowing our kids to blossom.
Our youngest child is in the JK program and Salem taught her to read at 4 years old. Now that we got that out of the way the second most important thing for us was our children’s happiness. We have two beautiful kids, and at their previous school dropping them off in the morning was a dreaded agonizing experience both for them and us. We were looking for a place that they would be able to fit in and have a sense of community. We found it at Salem. At drop off in the morning our kids safely leap out and run into the school on their own. They love it.
Salem Lutheran school has been a great school for my daughter who is in the Junior Kindergarten class. She looks forward to going to school everyday. Mrs Anita is the miracle worker teacher. The kids love her and she knows how to get them to love learning. I speak with other parents all the time that have their kids in other schools and they are blown away with what my child is learning to do.
At Salem Lutheran kids really grow with confidence and adopt special characteristics to always help and love one another. Everyone knows each other and beautiful friendships are created between students and among parents. Every parent wants the utmost best for their kids and finding the right school like Salem Lutheran has been a blessing for hundreds of families every year!!! Continuing the wonderful name and legacy that Salem has established is a responsibility of everyone who is part of the school today.
As a parents of a shy and smart 4 year old boy, we wanted a school that will help him to be more confident of himself. Then we joined the Salem Lutheran School in Junior Kindergarten and we got exactly what we wanted and much much more. Thanks to very good Teachers and an awesome school environment, his confidence has risen tremendously.